Friday 14 October 2011

Voladora








I had a go at  little bit of bead embroidery and sewing for this needle case. I used assorted seed beads in gold and red, metallic thread and sequins. I also used cardboard (from a cereal box) for the the front and back to make the covers sturdy and sew a fancy beady edge to finish it off.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great Friday.

Probé un poquito de bordado con mostacillas y costura para este alfiletero. Usé mostcillas variadas en color dorado y rojo, hilos metalicos y lentejuelas. Tambien usé cartón (de una caja de cereal) para el frente y posterior de la cubiertas para hacerlas mas rigidas y cosí un borde lujoso con las mostacillas para terminarlo.
Gracias por visitarme y que tengan un viernes genial.

3 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Really beautiful sewing case!!!

Lesli said...

Beautiful work Ana!

Lovlie said...

I really love the beading work on this! Very nice! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Collage of My Macramé Bags

Collage of My Macramé Bags
Made when I was in Peru