Thursday 15 September 2011

Stylish Notes


 A5 Notebooks

Close-ups



Memo Pads - Set 1

Close-ups



Memo Pads - Set 2

Close-ups

I've finished embellishing this notebooks & memo pads yesterday. When I bought them; they were plain and a little flimsy so I glued some thick card stock to them before embellishing the covers and backs. Most of the things I used like die-cuts and  patterned papers came from left overs from previous projects or recycled packaging, cards and wallpaper.  I even used some pages from a fancy clothes and accessories catalogue. I also used stickers and stickles to highlight some of the flowers. Now they're ready to go on each of my handbags.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

He terminado de decorar estos cuadernitos y libretas ayer. Cuando los compré eran sencillos y endebles asi que les pegé un cartón grueso as la cubiertas antes de adornarlos. La mayoria de cosas que usé para adornarlos como los papeles y figuras precortadas provinieron de sobrantes de proyectos anteriores, o empaque, tarjetas y papel mural reciclado. Inclusive usé unas páginas de un catalogo lujoso de ropa y accesorios. También usé escarcha engomada para  resaltar las flores. Ahora están listos para ponerlos en mis bolsos.
Gracias por visitarme y que tengan un lindo día. 

1 comment:

Lesli said...

Very cute Ana - I love doing up notebooks, you can be so expressive!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Collage of My Macramé Bags

Collage of My Macramé Bags
Made when I was in Peru