Wednesday 24 November 2010

Arbolito Rojo





Still one more card finished for Christmas which is round the corner. I made the background paper from pieces of recycled wrapping paper and added glitter. I cut the aperture using the circle X cut template.  I also used gems, red cardstock, eyelets, star beads, foam pads,jump ring and pliers.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Todavía otra tarjeta mas terminada para la Navidad que esta muy cerca. Hice el fondo con pedazos de papel regalo reciclados y le puse escarcha. Corté la abertura con el círculo de X cut. También usé gemas, cartulina roja, ojetes, foamis, anillas y tenazas.
Gracias por visitarme y que tengan un buen día

Latin Beads

1 comment:

Chris said...

oooh I haven't even started with Christmas cards yet Ana...lol
Yours is stunning though... love the bling and the glitter...wonderful card. :D
hugs
Chris xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Collage of My Macramé Bags

Collage of My Macramé Bags
Made when I was in Peru