Monday 7 June 2010

Sol de Oro






A reclyced watch, fancy beaded straps and toggle is all that this project features. I used cream and gold seed and the triple spiral stitch. I also used 0.6mm gold plated wire to attach the straps to the watch face.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Un reloj reciclado, unas correas y broche hechos con moztacillas es todo lo que se necesita para este proyecto. Las correas las hice con moztacillas doradas y cremas usando la puntada espiral triple. Tambien use alambre dorado de 0.6mm para conectar las correas con la cabeza del reloj.
Gracias por visitarme y que tengan un buen día!

3 comments:

Maite - vitoma said...

Me encanta el resultado.
Un besito

:) said...

Hi Anita, this watch is very beautiful,I love it a lot...
I imagine you've learnt a lot and each year you are creating and discovering new styles,...
Bonne continuation!!!!

Edleen said...

this is truly Gorgeous Ana!
hope you're doing great, have a fun week :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Collage of My Macramé Bags

Collage of My Macramé Bags
Made when I was in Peru