Thursday 22 April 2010

Juancito








Another early start for my Christmas crafting and here's my first card of 2010. I reclycled a plain card image and used a frame from another card to create this shaker card. I also made my own background papers creating a collage with wrapping papers and glitter. Some other materials I used were acetate, gold seed beads, sequins, foam pads and stickles.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

Nuevamente comienzo a confeccionar mis tarjetas navideñas temprano y esta es la primera del 2010. Reciclé una imagen de una tarjeta simple y usé el marco de otra para crear una tarjeta "shaker". Tambien hice mi propio papel de fondo haciendo un collage de papeles de regalo y escarcha. Otros de los materials que use fueron acetato/mica transparente, moztacillas doradas, lentejuelas, foamis y stickles.
Gracias por visitarme y que pasen un dia genial!

1 comment:

Edleen said...

oh Ana, that's really adorable!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Collage of My Macramé Bags

Collage of My Macramé Bags
Made when I was in Peru