Tuesday 1 September 2009

Rouge Rojo


El reloj/ The watch

Close-up

Clasp


Al last I managed to make this red watch which combines Beading with Wirework. I beaded the straps using red buggles and seed beads. I also made the beaded eyepins using 0.5mm red wire and wrapped the excess wire close to the loops for more security. This watch has a mixture of beads including glass ones and bicone crystals. The clasp was part beaded and I used a large flower bead as a toggle.
Been very busy doing the jewellery set for the November issue of Creativity. This set has really nice feature. That's all I can say by now. I'm also making 4 new projects using the fabulous Cousin range that will arrive to Docrafts stockists later on this year.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Finalmente puede elaborar este reloj que combina la joyeria hecha con moztacillas con la joyeria trabajada en alambre. Hice las correas del reloj con canutillos y moztacillas rojas. Tambien hice los "eyepins" con alambre rojo de 0.5mm que fue torcido varias veces cerca del ojete para mayor seguridad. El cierre fue parte hecho de moztacillas y use una piedrita de flor en el otro extremo. Este reloj tiene una variedad de piedritas incluyendo las de vidrio y los cristales.
Tambien he estado ocupada elaborando el set de joyeria para la edición de noviembre de Creativity. Este set tiene una caracteristica muy especial. Eso es todo lo que les puedo decir.
Gracias por visitar este blog y espero que tengan un buen dia.

4 comments:

Sammie said...

This is an absolutely A-mazing piece. Your creativity knows no limits! I look forward to reading more abt your work in Creativity.

Crafting Queen said...

Wow, stunning work.Have a great weekend. ANesha

Heather said...

What a cool watch! I collect watches but I have never seen one like this. I love how you combined the beading and the wire.

Sonia said...

Un relojo diferente y fabuloso, eres una chica super creativa.

**Sony**

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Collage of My Macramé Bags

Collage of My Macramé Bags
Made when I was in Peru