Saturday 27 June 2009

Caterpillar in Crema








I've been very busy making the new jewellery projects and cards for Creativity - September issue and now I only need to do the written part of the projects.
I'm also trying to improve my photography skills and taking more pictures of my makes using different backgrounds and elements. The bracelet you see in this pictures was made with an assortment of glass beads, pearls and rocailles. I strung them first (a lenght of 4m) on the thread and then started to crochet. I finished it off with a gold big button and make a loop with the thread to make a clasp. Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Cecilia said...

Es muy original, y seguro que bastante complicado de hacer.
besitos guapa!

Edleen said...

oh Ana...Gorgeous!!!

Gra Sandel said...

que bella pulsera!!!preciosa!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Collage of My Macramé Bags

Collage of My Macramé Bags
Made when I was in Peru