Wednesday 5 March 2008

SUNNY DAYS & BREAKFAST IN LARCOMAR





A couple of simple layouts I made using some of my pictures taken in Peru. For the first one I used K&Co paper, accent stickers and alphabet ones. I also used green and gold ribbon, a flower gem, orange and cream cardstock and added some journalling.
On the 2nd one I also used K&Co papers, spotty ribbon, letter stickers, cream and blue cardstock and die-cuts.

Aqui podran apreciar un par de layouts simples que hice con fotos tomadas en Peru. Para el primero use papeles de K&Co, stickers de acento y del alfabeto. Tambien use cinta verde y dorada, una gema de flor. cartulina anaranjada y crema y le agrege algo de "journalling"(fragmento debajo de la foto.
En el segundo tambien use papeles de K&Co, cinta con bolitas, stickers de letras, cartulina azul y crema y die-cuts.

23 comments:

Emma said...

Two gorgeous layouts Ana, what lovely photos and I love the papers you have used.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog :)

Charmingdesigns said...

I love your style!! Thanks for coming by to visit me. Laurie

Anonymous said...

Just beautiful Ana... Love the style and those photos are gorgeous :D

pescbrico said...

Lovely pages! :) I love the title in the second one :)

Sarah C said...

These LO's are so lovely. Wow :-D xx

Anonymous said...

beautiful Ana..love the papers youv`e used:)x

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Such wonderful layouts! I love them both! Great photos!

Gaby Acosta said...

Lindos los dos, que inspirada mujercita. Un beso.

Deb Neerman said...

Well, Ana, it's easy for you to say that these are, "easy," lololol!

Hope all is well with you?!? TFS your great l-o's.

~Hugs, Deb

Charlotte said...

Beautiful pages Ana!!! And I see you are stamping too? :) I really love your cards! TFS!

Andrea, said...

2 fabulous layouts, the papers are gorgeous. Great photos

Em said...

These are gorgeous Ana - how jealous do I feel of that fab weather???!!!

Marlou McAlees said...

beautiful layouts Ana!! lovely papers too :) x

Tina said...

Beautiful layouts, I really like the way that you have done the titles.

Erin... said...

ana what beautiful pages! that paper is very prettty. fun photos too!

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL layouts!

xxxMarieke

M@risk@ said...

You're fast, so much to look at wonderful pictures. The title of nr. 2 is lovely.

tracie said...

these are gorgeous Anna, loving those papers and design :-)x
Thanks for your lovely comments xx

Anonymous said...

Fabulous layouts :o)

My Paper World said...

These are gorgeous! I ADORE K & Co products!, your photos are great too! xx

Cecilia said...

Que bonitas fotos Ana!!!
Me encanta el primero, muy sencillo y romantico!!
besos

Edleen said...

Simply Beautiful pages Ana! :)

Risa said...

Both of your layouts are beautiful Ana!
malieta:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Collage of My Macramé Bags

Collage of My Macramé Bags
Made when I was in Peru